We were delighted to read a great article about Trailblazer BBQs on Street Food News’ Streetzine, “The UK’s Premier Street Food Magazine”. So impressed we have reprinted it below! If you want to see the original article, click here http://www.streetfoodnews.co.uk/one-thousand-two-hundred-burgers-per-hour
SINCE THEIR LAUNCH BACK IN MARCH 2014, TRAILBLAZER BBQ’S HAVE BEEN CREATING QUITE A STIR!
Bringing new opportunities in the street food catering arena not possible before, with a strong brand that is delivering significant business growth to people who have purchased one, Trailblazer BBQ’s are so versatile that almost any type of application can be achieved, limited only by imagination.
Trailblazer is the worlds first fully functional, towable BBQ/Grill, currently with 4 models:- The Trailblazer 1200 Festival, with a small footprint and very high yield, the Trailblazer 600s Grillmaster – rated at 600 BPH (burgers per hour), Trailblazer 350 Club – rated at 350 BPH (burgers per hour) and theTrailblazer 120 MINI – a BBQ for the great outdoors aimed at the home BBQ enthusiast.
The flagship Trailblazer is the superb 1200 Festival BBQ, designed for large groups and extremely high volume, the 600s Grillmaster is a serious piece of kit too, capable of churning out up to 600 burgers per hour!
There is nothing even close to the amazing Trailblazer BBQ/Grill series. It’s unrivaled in the marketplace! Towable anywhere, from a beach to a forest park, from a narrow street to the middle of a field. By 4wd, family saloon, van or even a quad or a motorcycle.
With its innovative gull wing style, designed to protect against sun, rain, hail or snow, Trailblazer will become more than just a fair-weather friend. You just keep on cooking no matter the weather or location, all year round.
Along with its impressive grilling power, Trailblazer simply oozes personality. Frequently the star of the show and the center of every event.
With Trailblazer, the opportunities for you are endless. Cater with ease for street food, festivals, office outings, clubs, church groups, youth camps, fundraisers, weddings, beach parties, sporting and music events, fairs and shows, school sports days and many more.
When you own a Trailblazer, it is not just another piece of catering equipment, it will enhance your business, grow new customers and extend your season.
1200 BPH CRUISING SPEED!
Street food and outdoor catering anywhere, anytime and for any number of people is now better than ever. With the 1200 Festival model, where 1200 stands for its cooking capacity/cruising speed in BPH (burgers per hour) with the ability to cook up to 120 burgers, 96 sirloin steaks or 400 sausages in one go on its huge grilling surface.
The charcoal powered Trailblazer is the only serious barbeque option for small or large groups, high volume serving or continuous cooking. Whatever the weather, wherever you are, everyone can enjoy the authentic smoky taste that charcoal provides with a number of benefits that leaves Gas standing!
THE UNIQUE COOKING CHARACTERISTICS OF THE TRAILBLAZER ARE:
- Immense heat, simply not achievable with gas, allowing you to sear steaks or create the perfect bark for pulled pork.
- Huge cooking surface for up to 120 burgers or 96 sirloin steaks at a time.
- Instantly controllable temperature from Searing hot -to slow cooking: – Never again will you be fighting off the flames and burning those burgers or waiting all day with a gas BBQ when the wind picks up!
- All Stainless steel on internal surfaces for ease of cleaning and food hygiene. Cleaning couldn’t be easier, just power hose it like a car and 15 minutes later your done
- Instant adjustment for unlevel ground with a prop stand and jockey wheel
- Gull wing doors to close off BBQ when travelling to and from a venue, and with the 600s, provide protection from the weather
- Adjustable top vents
- Instant clean out and disposal of ash with the unique scraper system and removable ash bin.
- Optional 12v utility lighting system giving you full illumination of the cooking area and work surfaces even in pitch dark
- Fully certified DOT road trailer certified with integrated lighting system and number plate location
- Fully designed and manufactured in the UK
- Beautifully designed with superb build quality and a strong brand, limited only by your imagination!
- And the second you’re finished, just close it down lock it up and tow it away or to another location
… AND THERE’S MORE.
When you purchase a TRAILBLAZER you have the option of joining the Trailblazer Network.
This network is an online community that allows potential customers to connect with a Trailblazer network member for their next outdoor event. From hiring your Trailblazer out to delivering a full catering service, the Network is there to help you grow and manage your bookings.
The UK barbeque market is worth £7bn annually and is estimated to grow by £1.7bn in 2016. Research into lifestyle trends indicates that in the UK alone there are over 120 million barbeques held each year, as al fresco living becomes the norm. Everyone who barbeques for large groups needs a TRAILBLAZER nearby, so we have developed the Trailblazer Network.
“Wherever our Trailblazers go, we are committed to growing a network of owners so that there is sure to be a Trailblazer available near your potential market, helping you maximise the business opportunities”
Comments Lester from Trailblazer BBQ.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING-
“Every time I do an event I get more bookings, I am now booked up until Christmas”
“Having used Trailblazer, I am now a fan”
“We fed over 500 people during our exhibition day. The Trailblazer was a huge success, extremely versatile and a great attraction, drawing everyone to see and taste our quality meats at their best”
“Trailblazer is revolutionizing charcoal barbequing”
“Even the machine itself is mouth watering”
“Easy to transport and set up. Makes big group BBQing a pleasure. Its the centre of the party”
“Hi Lester, you wont believe me but both…Yes both Trailblazers are paid for and have been in profit since about 4 o’clock this afternoon. Both machines are superb. 3 and a half days not bad!!”