Our high grade screened South African restaurant grade charcoal is quite simply revolutionary and outperforms any other catering grade charcoal on the market.
“It’s the only charcoal we now use. I use it as a unique selling point. Ten times better than anything I have ever used. Fast lighting, immense heat, great quality and leaves virtually no ash.” Connor McCann – Sizzle & Roll
“Revolutionary! This charcoal alone has sved me 20% of our costs. We are lit and ready for cooking in approx. 10 minutes whereas before I was having to pay a staff member to light and man the BBQ an hour prior to any event.” Pat Brady – The Kitchen
We have had our Trailblazer 600s lit and ready to cook on in 10 minutes using this product!
Trailblazer Lumpwood charcoal is:-
- Authorised for use in a smoke control areas
- Made from a sustainable renewable source.
- Leaves minimal ash residue allowing for effortless cleaning and replenishment
- Less water content meaning little spark or spit
- Purely eucalyptus wood meaning no unpleasant flames
- Long, even and consistent burn
Don’t waste your time with cheap alternatives! Available for year-long delivery directly to your doorstep.
Available to purchase in FULL PALLET 40 bags or HALF PALLET 20 bags loads. (SINGLE 12kg bags also available for collection).