Our high grade screened South African restaurant grade charcoal is quite simply revolutionary and outperforms any other catering grade charcoal on the market.
Each 12kg weather resistant bag contains extremely clean and well graded wattle made purely from eucalyptus wood that suits the Trailblazer range like a glove! We have had our Trailblazer 600s lit and ready to cook on in 10 minutes using this product.
- Authorised for use in a smoke control areas
- Made from a sustainable renewable source.
- Leaves minimal ash residue allowing for effortless cleaning and replenishment
- Less water content meaning little spark or spit
- Purely eucalyptus wood meaning no unpleasant flames
- Long, even and consistent burn
- No additives giving authentic grilled food flavour
Don’t waste your time with cheap alternatives! Available for year-long delivery directly to your doorstep.
Available to purchase in FULL PALLET 40 bags or HALF PALLET 20 bags loads. (SINGLE 12kg bags available for collection only).
Michael Burns –
I recently discovered Trailblazer and what a find! Fantastic customer service and amazing products. I’ve now switched permanently to their South African lump wood charcoal. High quality and a delight to grill on whether I’m cooking on my Big Green Egg or my tiny raclette grill.
David Sheehan –
Started selling trailblazers lump wood charcoal in our shops and the feedback is great and getting repeat sales!!
Chris Moore –
I use this charcoal on my Kamado grill. It delivers an extremely long burn time and is suitable for fast or low heat cooking. Well recommended