Commercial Charcoal BBQ Trailers
The Trailblazer commercial BBQ range now consists of 7 upgraded models with 11 variations. Ranging from the 120 Alfresco – specifically designed as the ultimate commercial quality, home charcoal BBQ/Grill – right up to the 1200 FESTIVAL comfortably handling very large groups in excess of 1,500 people. On top of that we are now offering the COFFEEMASTER range which is a fully autonomous mobile coffee shop!!!
Trailblazer’s unique cooking characteristics:
- Immense heat, not achievable with gas
- Huge cooking surface for up to 160 burgers at a time
- Instantly controllable temperature from searing hot, to slow cooking. Never again will you be fighting off the flames and burning those burgers or waiting all day with a gas BBQ when the wind picks up!
- All stainless steel on internal surfaces
- Full galvanised then powder coated exterior
- Angle adjustment for unlevelled ground
- Gull wing doors to close off the BBQ, and with the 350 Club, 600s Grillmaster, and 1200 Festival, provide protection from the weather
- Adjustable top vent, releasing smoke
- Easy clean out and disposal of ash
Invented and founded by Lester Manley. Born in Northern Ireland, Lester is privileged to have worked all his life serving clients all over the world, helping them build strong assets in their brands. He also has brought innovation to the heart of organisations and lead numerous innovation projects pioneering several world firsts and world leading products and services.
Trailblazer happened by accident!
Lester was helping out at a church summer youth camp where they were catering for over 200 people.. on a beach. With light dropping and the tide coming in, Lester was challenged to solve the problem of fast reliable BBQ grilling in challenging conditions, seeing a real need and setting out to fix it.
As a result, the next summer, for the fun of the challenge and no intention of going beyond the youth camp… TRAILBLAZER BBQ was born!